[openspending-dev] Moving our repos to the openspending GitHub organisation

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue May 1 11:19:53 UTC 2012

Hey all,

we've decided to move all the source for OpenSpending over to the "openspending" organization on GitHub so that people who want to contribute can find all our code collected at a single location.

This means you'll need to point all of your repos to the new location, which - for the core components - now is:

https://github.com/openspending/openspending - Main app
https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs - JavaScript components
https://github.com/openspending/osvalidate - Model validator

Next, we'll be moving the wiki into OpenSpending.org's content section and into a GitHub wiki, but I'll keep everyone posted on that separately.

Cheers,

 - Friedrich