[openspending-dev] Moldova's 2013 budget visualization

Victoria Vlad victoriavlad at expert-grup.org
Fri Feb 22 10:34:26 UTC 2013

Greetings to all,

Friedrich Lindenberg suggested I write on this list for pointing out one of
the questions I addressed him:

a more accurate representation for Moldova currency (Moldovan leu) on
OpenSpending would be "MDL".
https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/blob/master/lib/utils/utils.js#L256

I loaded one set of data for visualization and wonder who can help change
the current "L" to "MDL".

Also, I would like to thank Friedrich Lindenberg for putting me in touch
with people at the OKF for working with me on visualizing some sets of data
on OpenSpeding. Also, big thanks to Anders Pedersen for his patience for
answering all questions relating to cleaning/uploading and assigning
dimensions to a set of data.

Kind regards,
--
*Victoria Vlad*
*Economist, Public Sector: Economy, Management and Finance*