[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: August 1, 2013
tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Wed Jul 31 21:00:02 UTC 2013
This one sneaked up on me. Tomorrow is the first Thursday of the month
and that means developer meeting!
Just like in the past the meeting will take place on our IRC channel
#openspending on Freenode at 14 UTC (time examples below). Feel free to
propose another time if this time doesn't suit you and we can change
that for the September meeting.
# Meeting agenda
1. Should we (and how) merge the build-process branch of openspendingjs
* This is a different and more standardised structure of the project
* This introduces versioning of openspendingjs (and builds)
2. OSEP 2: Data Storage/Process Pipeline:
* Yes, we skip OSEP 1 to begin with
# Have something to discuss?
You can always propose some topics for these meetings. Just get in touch
and we can add it for the September meeting.
# Meeting time in different time zones
* 3PM in London (UTC+1)
* 4PM in Berlin (UTC+2)
* 10AM in New York (UTC-4)
* 10AM in West Brazil (UTC-4)
* 11AM in East Brazil (UTC-3)
Technical Lead, OpenSpending
The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>
/Empowering through Open Knowledge/
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on Facebook
<https://facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/> |
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openspending-dev