[openspending-dev] OpenSpending Contacts Map

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed May 29 19:02:19 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan,

This is brilliant - I wonder - is it possible to also have the links to the
projects exposed so that people can click on them?

I can get this if I click on the organisation - but it would be nice to see
that. I've just realised it is missing from the spreadsheet - but if I
added it in, would it be possible to link to that instead of (or as well
as) the organisation?

Lucy

--

**

*Lucy Chambers*

Project Coordinator  | skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel: +44 7909 330731  |
 @lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

OpenSpending | http://openspending.org/ |
@openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>|Tracking every
government financial transaction across the world

School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org |
@schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>| Evidence is Power