[openspending-dev] Weekend hacking

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Sat Nov 16 15:58:19 UTC 2013

Hey OpenSpending hackers

I just wanted to let you know that I, Rufus Pollock and maybe some other
people are going to be hangin around for the next hour or so on our IRC
channel #openspending on Freenode to do some hacking on OpenSpending core.

Feel free to join us. We'll be hacking on issues in this milestone:
https://github.com/openspending/openspending/issues?milestone=25&state=open

Come join us if you have time. This is a perfect opportunity to get help
on hacking on the openspending code base.

If you don't have an IRC client that's fine, you can join us via your
browser at:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openspending

Hope to see you on IRC

--