[openspending-dev] ISO8601 date format for OpenSpending

Victoria Vlad victoriavlad at expert-grup.org
Mon Nov 25 11:06:06 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to model some budget data on OpenSpending, and it seems to not
recognize the time column, and then the amount, so I get error messages as:

mapping: Mapping does not contain an amount measure.At least this measure
must exist and contain the key value of this entry.

The dimensions mapping could not be saved as it contains some errors:

mapping: Mapping does not contain a time dimension.The dimension must exist
and contain a date to describe the entry.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aul5xXxRfBopdFcydzBGOU02bUYwUHhMZFVmZElmOFE&output=csv

I would like to ask anybody willing to take a look at the format of the two
columns (Date and amount) and suggest the correct format. File attached to
the email as well.

Many thanks,
Victoria Vlad
Email: victoriavlad at expert-grup.org | Phone: +373 22 929 994