[openspending-dev] ISO8601 date format for OpenSpending

Victoria Vlad victoriavlad at expert-grup.org
Mon Nov 25 12:23:27 UTC 2013

Dear Tryggvi,

For some reason, I did not get your message, so I've asked Friedrich to
forward it to me.

Thank you for your reply! I've created both the "time" and "amount" fields
when modelling, but my guess is that data is not well formatted.

Link to the data:
https://docs.google.com/a/expert-grup.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aul5xXxRfBopdFcydzBGOU02bUYwUHhMZFVmZElmOFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Please add victoriavlad at expert-grup.org in cc in your reply.

Many thanks,