[openspending-dev] farmsubsidy.org search funtion

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Mon Oct 28 11:18:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the search functionality is back on FarmSubsidy.org.
The search now works on post codes again, normalizes diacritics correctly and – as an added bonus – country faceting is now available in the right column on the search page.
Thanks to Alistair Murdoch for insisting that we get it right.

Cheers
Stefan