[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: September 5, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Thu Sep 12 10:46:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder that we'll be having the monthly dev meeting
today (since I forgot about it last week - apologies again!).

Topics for today are:
1. Issue tracker
2. Serving content

The meeting starts at 14:00 UTC on #openspending (on freenode).

For those of you who aren't in UTC time zones (I think I'm the only
one). Here are a few time zones of interest:

* 3PM in London (UTC+1)
* 4PM in Berlin (UTC+2)
* 10AM in New York (UTC-4)
* 10AM in West Brazil (UTC-4)