[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: September 5, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Thu Sep 5 23:49:36 UTC 2013

I want to begin this email by saying: I'm sorry.

I feel really bad about admitting this but I forgot about the developer
meeting today. I got a new router from my ISP and it didn't work out of
the box (hello help-line queue) and then I went to a meeting around the
same time and in all of this I just plainly forgot about the developer
meeting when the clock hit 14:00 UTC.

I have now put all of the alarms I can on the future events in my
calendar so it shouldn't escape my eyes/brain again.

I suggest we try again next Thursday, September 12, same time (14:00
UTC), same place (#openspending IRC channel on Freenode).

On the bright side, if you want to add a topic you want to talk about
then you have an opportunity now :)

Again, sorry and I hope this didn't cause too much confusion.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>