[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: March 6, 2014

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Thu Mar 6 11:59:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As I mentioned last week. Today's the first Thursday of the month so in
two hours (at 14:00 UTC/GMT) we'll be having our monthly developer
meeting. We've been organising it in Etherpad here:
http://pad.okfn.org/p/openspending-dev-meetings

The topics today will be Solr (who doesn't want to help us fix that
lovely "errors" message which just keeps on popping up now and then) and
the developer meetings themselves (should we continue to have them?)

I hope to see as many of you on our IRC channel #openspending on
Freenode in two hours.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending