[openspending-dev] Problem occurred while Importing New Datasets

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon Aug 10 10:27:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to let all of you know that this has been temporarily fixed.

I expect we'll run into this again in the future but I haven't looked
closely at what's happening and why the queue gets blocked. Given that
the loading experience of OpenSpending is being redesigned fixing the
queue isn't a high priority, so for now I think we should just stick to
manual fixes and use that as a motivator for quickly getting the new

That means we'll have to rely on you to inform us when the queue gets
stuck. Sorry if that causes any inconvenience. Meanwhile we'll work as
hard as we can to get the new dataset loading up and running.

Rufus, can you perhaps shed some light on the status of the new dataset

/Tryggvi