[openspending-dev] Problem with data upload

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 24 15:40:39 UTC 2015

Hi Marvin,

Your message to the list was automatically discarded as you are not a
subscriber to the list. I'm cc'ing the list now - however, you will need to
subscribe if you want messages to go through.

Alternatively, there is a public online discussion forum you can also use
at:

http://discuss.okfn.org/category/openspending

All the best,

Rufus