[openspending-dev] See you on the OpenSpending Discuss Forum

Victoria Vlad victoria.vlad at okfn.org
Thu Dec 1 08:00:14 UTC 2016

Dear OpenSpending community member,

We have some news! We are migrating from the old mailing lists (
openspending at lists.okfn.org, openspending-dev at lists.okfn.org) to the
OpenSpending category on the Open Knowledge Forums:
http://discuss.okfn.org/c/openspending.

The current mailing lists are not as active as they used to be, and the
Forum (powered by the popular open source forum software Discourse) is now
the best place for community conversation around Open Knowledge projects,
including OpenSpending <http://next.openspending.org/>.

We aim to close the mailing lists by the end of 2016.

Once you have signed up, in order to receive updates from the OpenSpending
Forum, go to https://discuss.okfn.org/c/openspending/, click the dropdown
menu on the top-right side and select the desired option:

See more on how to use the forum here:
https://discuss.okfn.org/t/how-to-use-this-forum/4085

All members of the mailing lists were included in the OpenSpending
newsletter list (we’re planning to send out monthly updates).

Expect an invite to the Forum <http://discuss.okfn.org/c/openspending> in
your inbox, and see you there!

Best regards,
The OpenSpending team