[wdmmg-discuss] Local Spending Reports consultation

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Fri Apr 9 20:41:18 UTC 2010

Thank you for sending this Chris. I've added comments inline.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, CountCulture wrote:
[snip]

> there's a consultation
> gone up re the next set of Local Spending Reports.
>
> http://www.communities.gov.uk/publications/localgovernment/lsrproposalssecondreportcon

[snip]

> I'll be doing a response, but might be worth one of the core team doing also
> (Lisa?)

Yes, I would like to do this -- the dealine is July 2010, so timewise this
is fine. I'm particularly interested in The Local Public Data Panel and
The Local Data Exchange listed on the webpage.

> There's also a new flashy front end to the existing spending at
> http://www.localspending.communities.gov.uk/

Initially I thought this looked good, but it is quite frustrating to use,
you have to know quite well in advance what you want to show in your
graph, otherwise they won't display properly.

Thanks again,

Lisa