[wdmmg-discuss] Building the data store

William Waites wwaites at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:58:21 UTC 2010

Some rudimentary URL dereferencing,

http://semantic.ckan.net/schema/ukgov-finances-cra

(try "curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" ${url}" to pull the RDF)

running out of a 4store, with a very simple pylons app in front.

Some data's in the store now, need to make a sparql endpoint
and flesh out the pylons front end some more (I think it should try
to be generic, but i'll put it in the wdmmg repository for now).

At least for the moment if you know a name of a graph it will give
you a sensible response, e.g.:

http://semantic.ckan.net/data/ukgov-finances-cra/areas/outside-uk/department-for-transport/of-which-transport/of-which-other-transport

Jo says that linked.ckan.net might be less pompous :P

More to follow...

--
William Waites
Email: wwaites at gmail.com