[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG -> Flash (flex?) Bubble Chart Source Files! ?

Armand Brahaj mandi at shqiperia.com
Tue Jan 18 21:11:12 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
This is my first post into this mail list and it is a pitty that I am
starting by asking some help :)

We are currently working on a Open Data Project for Albania and we find
fantastic the representation of the UK spending data (the uk-bubble-chart).
We would like to offer a similar vizualization tool in our site and I
would like to know if these files are offered some way in an open source
licence? We (and other similar projects) might benefit from these
source-files to generate a similar representation for our projects without
increasing the cost of our projects.

Thank you in advance for the attention to this email,
Kind Regards
Armand Brahaj