[OpenSpending-discuss] API Open Source Exchange Rates - Deflator

Christian Kreutz christian.kreutz at okfn.org
Tue Jan 31 12:52:23 UTC 2012

Thanks Mark for the hint to the data sets.
I wish these currency rates where openly licensed, but how can currency rates have copyright? ;-)

Friedrich Lindenberg just hinted me to a Deflator Class here from the "Where does My Money Go" project:
https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/src/2dd22701de43/wdmmg/lib/aggregator.py#cl-26

Thanks Tim for copying it to the Open Dev list. A deflator is particular interesting for development aid spending money.

Best Christian