[OpenSpending-discuss] What role can accountants play in projects such as OpenSpending? (Take 2) - Thursday 2nd Feb

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jan 31 17:38:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'd like to try again to continue the really great discussion we started
two weeks ago about what role accountants can play in citizen led
initiatives such as OpenSpending.

Apologies for the Skype issues last time, I should now be on a better
connection.

The call will take place on Thursday, 2nd Feb, at 6pm (GMT) as normal.

If you'd like to join us for the call, please simply put your name and
Skype ID down in the etherpad below:

http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/community-2012-02-02

Looking forward to continuing the conversation,

Lucy

P.S. Thursday calls centre around OpenSpending as a platform. We'll also
soon be organising more general calls on working with Spending & Budget
data for the working group and community & teaming up with the working
group for Open Data in Economics for some of their data parties!

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator