[OpenSpending] Interesting budget visualisations from around the globe

Ivan Begtin ibegtin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:29:05 UTC 2012

Hi Lucy!

It's really great  and I like it very much. Is this visualization open
source?
We have some data to try.

Take a look at russian visulalization of budget. This one was made by
Moscow city administration - http://budget.mos.ru/project_main - not so bad
but not interactive.

and this one by federal government (http://info.minfin.ru/fbrash.php) - not
so good as visulalization, but still better than nothing.

Best Regards,
   Ivan Begtin

Director of NGO "Informational Culture"
http://infoculture.ru