[OpenSpending] Open spending calendar - call for your thoughts

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Wed Jan 9 11:16:26 UTC 2013

Hi Lisa,

I think this would be really useful.

Our area is limited to aid/development spending data, but we're currently
working on some tools to track upcoming releases according to donors' own
schedules [1] and also to track what data is actually being released [2],
and how good that data is.

This work is very specific to data released under IATI (and I guess we're
lucky to have a more centralised publication location and a standard for
the data), but I guess the principles are similar, so I thought I'd share.

Mark

[1] http://www.oecd.org/dac/aidarchitecture/acommonstandard.htm
[2] http://iatiregistry.org