[OpenSpending] Spending data for all 98 municipalities in Denmark

Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen niels at buhlrasmussen.eu
Wed May 8 21:06:27 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback.

It's on purpose that we didn't include a commentary field. As far as I
remember the German offenerhaushalt used to have a commentary field
connected to each post on the budget, but it was (at the time I looked
at it) not extensively used. Politiken asks people to let them know what
they find, but it's not an integrated feature.

The plans to embed the diagram into articles was dropped again because
the current design is too narrow to show a decent sized bubble-diagram.

I had an idea on how to generate simple articles for each municipal
based on the figures. I presented a demo of this, but it was never taken
any further.

I'd be glad to write a short post on the project.

Best, Niels Erik
---
http://www.buhlrasmussen.eu
(+45) 2680 9492