[OpenSpending] Spending data for all 98 municipalities in Denmark

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Wed May 8 21:51:58 UTC 2013

Hi Niels Erik,

Interesting idea to generate articles based on the data.

On commentary:
For another example, you might also want to check the work of Adam Stiles
and the rest of the team of Open Budget Oakland. They're encouraging
community participation and had a commentary module on their list of
priorities. Open Budget Oakland is still only a few weeks old, but already
has interesting examples - like this discussion on the costs of servicing
the debt of Oakland:
http://openbudgetoakland.org/mayor_13-15_proposed.html?department=Non-Departmental

Anders

Anders Pedersen