[pdb-discuss] Next steps

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Feb 3 13:17:05 UTC 2007

Great. As I think you have already done the parsing of our composers
file[1] I suggest our next step should be to work on code to check which
of these composer are not in musicbrainz and then to upload them (if
necessary uploading could be done by hand if not too many items).

~rufus

[1]:http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/pdb-discuss/2006-June/000058.html