[pdb-discuss] [Fwd: UK/EU pd/copyright module]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 30 17:14:38 UTC 2007

Thanks to Jon we're now 'formally' in contact with the Open Library
guys, in particular Aaron Schwartz + David Strauss (see below). I hope
we can start contributing code and data into their system -- plus
writing code to pull it out again :)

First item to start work on is a pd calculator focused on the EU (and
which includes recordings as well as plain ol' authorial copyright).
Link to the current ol pd module is below and our own is at:

   http://knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/trunk/src/pdw/copyright.py

Anyone who does plan to contribute might also want to join ol-discuss
(the open library discuss list) though updates on b/EU specific stuff
will continue to come here.

~rufus