[pd-discuss] Canada PD calculation code

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy at kaplan-myrth.ca
Thu May 28 18:59:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't know my way around the codebase, but the folks at Openlibrary
have worked on translating the Canadian flowchart into python code
already so it can be built in to that site. You should be able to find
that code somewhere in this tree:
   http://github.com/openlibrary/openlibrary/tree/pdregistry.ca

Cheers,
Andy