[SecretContracts] Welcome and 3 Questions!

Daniela Mattern daniela.mattern at okfn.org
Fri Jun 20 11:01:31 UTC 2014

Hey all!

thanks for joining the list.

We created this mailing list to have discussions about how we can open up
contract data around the world. If you know other people that are
passionate about contracts and how to make them more open, please invite
them!

I am Daniela and I have tried in the past to open up a couple of contracts
for housing and slum movements - the contracts were mostly related to slum
upgrading projects and huge infrastructure projects. Often they involved
that people had to be removed and lost their houses. I did this work in
Brazil.

1. What is your curiosity in Open Contracts?
2. Have you suffered personally from the fact that Contracts are not open?
3. If you could run a campaign to open up a contract or achieve that your
government is more transparent about contracts, where would you start?

Looking forward to having your answers.

Daniela

--

Daniela Mattern

Open Data Project Manager | skype: e1aste2000

*Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org> *

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

*Have you bought your tickets <http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/> to
OKFestival yet? Join us in Berlin in July (15-17)!*

*Open Minds to Open Action*