[SecretContracts] funding opportunity in UK

James Hamilton james.hamilton at okfn.org
Sat Jun 21 16:18:51 UTC 2014

Hello Secret Contracts folks

Depending on the status of the campaign (i.e. only if we can show some kind
of traction) we could consider applying here at the Joseph Rowntree Reform
Trust <http://www.jrrt.org.uk/apply>for second phase.

They would only fund UK based activity, but, following from my suggesting
that we localise the campaign to a few contracts with public relevance, in
countries where change is possible....if a UK cohort emerges, with a UK
focused reform agenda, I'd be very happy to help apply for some money.

They will not fund activities outside the UK.

Please do keep me posted if this opportunity matches the direction of the
campaign.

--
James Hamilton

Development Director | skype: james.hamilton.okfn  | 0044(0)7772870377

*Open KnowledgeSee how data can change the world*
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://en-gb.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

See you at OKFestival <http://2014.okfestival.org/> 15-17 July 2014

Got some data to open? Yes ! CKAN <http://ckan.org/>"