[wsfii-discuss] a couple of things

hugh barnard hughbarnardlists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:34:01 UTC 2005

Hi folks
Couple of quick suggestions:

- perhaps £3 of £10 can be returned immediately as
event currency. There's exchange discount when changed
back anyway, so that bring total entrance fee up to
£7.30 or something

- I helped organise an open source for voluntary
sector thing last year. It was a success but we didn't
capitalise on tailing goodwill.  Could be we an opt-in
for further communications on the registration (sorry
Jo..)

- Suggest we put a local print publications stream
into the mix somehow. Important for every non-techie
and everyone on the other side of the digital divide..

Best regards Hugh