[wsfii-discuss] a couple of things

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Aug 23 11:05:14 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 02:16:19AM -0700, Jo Walsh wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 09:34:01AM +0100, hugh barnard wrote:
> > capitalise on tailing goodwill.  Could be we an opt-in
> > for further communications on the registration

I added an 'are you up for helping to coordinate' checkbox, and also
a rubric about the entrance fee to http://www.wsfii.org/register.php

I thought i would try it black-on-white with the logo which saul was
offering as a draft for consideration on irc. On continued exposure
to this logo, i developed the concern that it is just. too. cheesy.
It does make me smile though.

-jo