Book Sprint Tools was:(Re: [wsfii-discuss] a couple of things)

Tomas Krag t at wire.less.dk
Tue Aug 23 12:01:56 UTC 2005

Regarding Book Sprint tools, I would be very interested in hearing more
about potential tools for collaborative authoring. I am currently
leaning towards doing the Book Sprint either with a wiki-like tool
called hieraki or alternatively directly on wikibooks.org

I prefer the interface of hieraki, but the organisational and mind-share
advantage of mediawiki is not to be ignored :-)

Any suggestions, comments etc.?

/t