[wsfii-discuss] People's Print Publishing: whys (wise?) and wherefores

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Aug 24 06:28:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 07:05:21AM +0100, hugh barnard wrote:
> Well I'm glad to stir up discussion about this...I was
> also thinking in terms of complete models, including
> (but not limited to) the technical means to do
> 'instant papers', database to print  , pamphlets etc.

Then it would be a nice idea to have a 'People's Print Publishing'
stream of some description; perhaps a panel / chat session with
practical publishers; perhaps an in-depth workshop afternoon during
the preceding week.

- Would anyone be interested in co-ordinating or as they say politely
  'bottom-lining' this - organising a few interesting/eminent
  candidate speakers and/or outlining a practical workshop?

(Hugh, would you? but i fear you'll be offline a lot)

-jo