[wsfii-discuss] a clear public outline for the 1-2 weekend

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:08:29 UTC 2005

Julian, if this does not reach the list, will you please forward?Thanks...

Jo Walsh wrote:

My main concerns right now -

 * the Indian contingent is very under-represented (mostly because i
   have no clear sense of who's who, and Wsfii.2006 planning is
   happening during the pre-week
 * the first session probably needs a 'WSFII vision' first speaker

Shekhar offered to give the first point some attention on Monday.
I'd like to be able to send out wide-broadcast public invitations by
Tuesday morning.

 Sorry for the delayed response, but I am on the road, and in any case I
wanted to see if someone else wanted to do this -- if indeed we have
progressed from push to shove, I would be happy to do the WSFII vision talk.

Arun