[wsfii-discuss] a clear public outline for the 1-2 weekend

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Aug 31 22:53:34 UTC 2005

Hi Arun, All

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 07:08:29PM +0400, Arun Mehta wrote:
>  Sorry for the delayed response, but I am on the road, and in any case I
> wanted to see if someone else wanted to do this -- if indeed we have
> progressed from push to shove, I would be happy to do the WSFII vision talk.

Sounds good to me.

I'm still shying away from the idea of 'keynotes' though. Perhaps we
should devote some time during the run-up week of the 26th - 31st
September to developing a kind of collaborative vision talk about WSFII.

This is more a facilitation and public speaking job than a 'keynote' job
- and a tricky one, but it would be really interesting.

Arun, others - what do you think about that?

It is a 'summit' after all :)

Saul.