[wsfii-discuss] Worldchanging article on Complementary currencies

Paula pmg at gmx.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 18:03:32 UTC 2005

I was just rather defensively hoping to head off a relatively
conservative development economist friend telling me I'm bonkers. I sent
it to him cos I think he ought to consider it since he's interested in
working with micro-economic collectives - but, of course, it *would*
manage to copy itself to the list via the reply-to field!

*sigh*

Paula