[wsfii-discuss] Re: More on maps -was- Re: [Community]WorldwideMap of wireless communities ?

gil forcada gilforcada at guifi.net
Mon Jul 17 13:47:10 UTC 2006

hi jo and all around here,

in guifi.net we have this (I think ramon have told about it)
http://maps.guifi.net

the source code of this is in our svn ( http://svn.guifi.net/viewcvs/
folder guifimaps)

maybe some comments are in catalan, but I think all the functions and
stuff like this (the code to be more clear) it's all in english

I don't know if our maps are useful for your purpose, maybe the best is
the ability to catch all the nodes in a xml-based format (GML) for example
http://guifi.net/ca/guifi/gml/2444

excuse if I repeat like a parrot all that ramon maybe have said already

cheers,

en/na Jo Walsh va dir: