FW: [wsfii-discuss] Was FON in Spain - Now, can someone please exp lain...

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Mon Jul 17 15:01:16 UTC 2006

About attacks, same as inet, w the diff that its rare (masochist) to fight w ur own neighbors in a place where people socializes. Vast majority looks 4 friends, not enemies.

About proprietary models  w still unproven biz models but known 4 being proven 2 speculate, just distinguish betw them and neutral free models.

sorry 4 being telegraphic. Im writing this w cell phone in vacation from venezia in vacation :)