[wsfii-discuss] Europe's GeoData belongs to the public?

Malcolm Matson cityman at city.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 03:55:04 UTC 2006

Hi Tracy - it's not my speciality but has anyone looked at this important
issue from the standpoint of the UK 'Freedom of Information Act
2000<http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000/20000036.htm>'?
Might be worth it.
Regards (from Pakistan where I am with Vickram and colleagues)

Malcolm

THE *OPLAN* FOUNDATION

*Malcolm J Matson*

77 Andrewes House, London EC2Y 8AY, UK
tel. +44(0) 20 7638 2344 : mob. +44(0) 7977-407845
malcolm.matson at oplan.org

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to internet email for messages of this kind.
relate to the official business of OPLAN Foundation shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.