[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Africa - ICT Conference

Kafui A. Prebbie kafui at onevillagefoundation.org
Wed Nov 22 22:42:55 UTC 2006

				Thanks a million, Tracy.

Will look into it as we assemble a core team also here to do the support and planning.

Best regards...

Kafui A. Prebbie I kafui at onevillagefoundation.org
Country Director I oneVillage Foundation-Ghana I www.onevillagefoundation.org
Team Lead | Winneba Linux User Group | www.wilugghana.com
Coordinator I Catch IT Young Project | http://www.onevillagefoundation.org/ovf/projects.html

Cell : +233-(0)20-8165057 | +233-(0)24-4429448 | Tel/Fax: +233-(0)-432-20900
P.O.Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana-West Africa