[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of Community Wireless

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Thu Apr 26 14:58:36 UTC 2007

Hi people,

sorry, all this talk about living without money is a bit... well.. retro

Anyay, without having read all of the mails of this long thread
before, I want to simply
point you to our sustanability answer for the Vienna funkfeuer.at
network:

http://housing.funkfeuer.at

It works very well, people put their servers into our housing / co-
location cellar , they have a benefit from it (good inet connection)
and the wireless community network (funkfeuer) gets bandwidth.
It is neither a corporation / nor a company but simply a way to make
our freenet sustainable for years to come.

voila!

best regards,
aaron.