[wsfii-discuss] What content might help one set up a wi-fi network?

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Sat Aug 25 04:21:38 UTC 2007

Andrius,

There is a online book called Wireless Networking in Developing World
http://www.wndw.net/ that might be useful. That is a pretty
comprehensive resource for setting up a wireless network.

You might also want to map out what exactly you want to achieve and how
you want to achieve it and also how you plan to measure the progress.

Jeff