[wsfii-discuss] What content might help one set up a wi-fi network?

Gerard Mourits gerard at mourits.org
Sat Aug 25 18:43:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:15:46 +0300, "Andrius Kulikauskas" <ms at ms.lt>
said:
> I want to ask, What content might we put on flash drives and distribute
> in Africa that would be useful for people who want to try to set up
> their wi-fi network?  In particular, we're working with Samwel Kongere
> in rural Kenya to build a local wi-fi network there.  Andrius
> Kulikauskas, ms at ms.lt

Simple question many answers..
Like the fairy tail said: If you don't know where you're going any
direction will do.
There is so much software etc. free on the Internet that you have to go
up to the people where you're sending it.
Ask them what they need. And remember that there is a huge gap between
those who have access to the Internet and to those who don't.

Gerard