[wsfii-discuss] What content might help one set up a wi-fi network?

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Sat Aug 25 20:10:17 UTC 2007

Gerard Mourits wrote:

Gerard,

Thank you for replying.  Though I will dare to say, given the noble
purpose of this list, if you were from Africa and you got such a
response...  would you ask twice?  But I'll give you a second chance if
you like...!

Jeff, great answer - that's extremely helpful and will give us a start
with wi-fi.

Trying to be more specific, I'm still looking for any good tutorials, in
the Public Domain or a version of copyleft that allows for commercial
use, for:
* assembling computers from parts
* computer basics
* HTML basics