[wsfii-discuss] RE: Trainerspot Webinars: A Potential tooltospread wsfii ideas to Africa and Developing World

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 02:32:48 UTC 2007

This is not exactly a wsfii topic, yet I feel that it
is related.

I am not aware of any accessible application that
enables me as a user to pull together the content from
 all the multimedia sources (including media
interchanges that include sharing live working
documents across networks) that will replace or
supplant the values of physical meetings, including
practical workshops.

If we were to initiate a project to achieve such a
thing, my wishlist would be a document or interface
that has direct links to each event, linked in
calendar sequence but also crosslinked by topic.

I should be able to enter any 'chain', and even
wander, if I want, between chains, and return to any
point in any chain at will.

Of course, it should be multilingually capable.

=== message truncated ===

Vickram