[wsfii-discuss] Self-organizing

Gideon Hayford Chonia gideon.chonia at id.unizh.ch
Thu Jun 14 09:10:45 UTC 2007

All,

'Self-organizing endeavour':
If the dates are set and clear, I will volunteer to go down to Accra early
enough to assist those on the ground.

Donated Cables:
With the donated cables, we could send them through a community container
system most Ghanaians in Europe do use, and for sure there is such a
provision in Germany.
It works like this: you include your box or pallet of goods in a community
container, pay the size and weight of your goods, and upon arrival in Tema,
you clear them yourself.

Building Antennas:
The Wireless Ghana Group could be of great help here....
They can start putting together the required components needed to build
antennas locally, also locating sites for testing.
With a list of the neccessary components, I could assign them to start work..

Cheers

Gideon
--
 ----
 Gideon Hayford Chonia     	Tel.  +41 1 635-4543
 Winterthurerstrasse 190   	gideon.chonia at id.uzh.ch
 CH-8057 Zurich            	gideon.chonia at gmail.com

 Bushmail: ....!Earth!Africa!Ghana!Pokoase!Yaovi