[wsfii-discuss] ... take the lead - Feedback from people on Ghana

Thomas Maketa tmaketa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:19:22 UTC 2007

I'm seeing a lot of people contributing to the discusion but so far the
minutes of the ganaheein comittee is the first contribution I see from  the
ghanaien people on the ground.

I would really want to know what they think of the discusion of this mailing
list, are they understanding that, it's how I perceive it, "WE" want to
somehow use this event and turning it to a  self organized event, perhaps
far from what they are planning and that they risk to lose control of it ?