[wsfii-discuss] ... take the lead - Date selection

Gregers Petersen ic at momu.dk
Fri Jun 15 06:30:06 UTC 2007

Vickram Crishna wrote:
> To be fair I think only those who can actually go
> (with reasonable surety) to the meeting, or will be
> helping out with logistics and therefore are impacted
> by the date, should vote. In other words, only direct
> stakeholders should vote.

I believe the position from which Ian argues is that everyone is a
direct stakeholder - everyone who (at what ever level) participates in
WSFII activities is a stakeholder.

> I don't know if this meeting scheduler can remove
> irrelevant votes.

Non of the votes are irrelevant!

Are there any other choices
> available for such processes online?

It will be up to the indiviudals who are active on the coord-list (which
is open to everybody) to look at the options, discuss them on the 'list'
and come-up with a decision - and then get on with it.

Chz

--
Gregers Petersen
DIIRWB International-Coordinator