[wsfii-discuss] ... take the lead - Date selection

marco marco.pompe at web.de
Fri Jun 15 09:15:06 UTC 2007

hi

i agree with both of you. how this is possible? i think because, you are
discussing a problem which has not yet evolved. i think we just should
give this tool a chance, as we should give it to the ghanaian
administrive group, as seen in the minutes. its surely a process and the
discussions we do are I in no way useless, but of great value, as this
is the kind of direct exchange the world has missed for the last 100.000
years ;)

grts, marco, berlin