[wsfii-discuss] Freddy invites you to join Zorpia

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Tue Apr 29 07:15:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Alex Toland <alex at fertileground.de> wrote:

> Apparantly "everyone can join" but it's not so easy to leave once you're
> in. Nowhere under terms did I find the word "unsubscribe" or "cancel"...

I had the same problem, I really understood that was an error to have joined
facebook, the only way I found was to deactivates the account in the
preferences .

Same problem with Skype , you can't delete your account , and it seems to be
written in the terms which I should have read ...
--
Michel memeteau