[wsfii-discuss] Some help in the USA

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 02:34:54 UTC 2008

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but this exchange made me wonder.

What better way to meet people and perhaps make a friend or two, than to ask for help and get it? We are all used to getting help from people online, but there are situations, like this one, moving to a new country, a new job/study, when an introduction or two to actually meet face-to-face helps.

When a bunch of people from all over the world came to India to participate in the wsfii sessions at the AirJaldi summit, it gave an opportunity to meet face-to-face for many wsfiiers (now there's a word to drive a spellcheck mad). And it created new Indian wsfiiers too, which is not bad.

Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com